Hours of operation: Monday-Thursday 7:30am-6:00pm (We are closed weekends and holidays)
You will be responsible for the daily care of all surgical patients, assisting doctors and technicians with surgical and anesthetic procedures for 25+ animals daily, general housekeeping and providing excellent customer service.
1. A minimum of 2 years previous veterinary technician experience.
2. Ability to place IV catheters, obtain blood samples, intubate both dogs and cats and express bladders.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, able to bend, kneel and stand for length of time.
4. Thrive in a fast-paced environment and excellent multitasking abilities.
5. Knowledge of animal behavior, ability to approach, handle and restrain all animals.
6. Actively promote the mission and goals of No More Homeless Pets, Inc.
To be considered please reply with a COVER LETTER, RESUME, and REFERENCES.